Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gyaru Love!

Hi and welcome to my blog! My first blog entry so please view with pleasure!



I'm posting about Gyaru's first!


Gyaru is basically a word meaning Gal in english


Accord to Wiki, Gyaru is "Gyaru (ギャル?) is a Japanese transliteration of the English word gal, that of girl being gaaru (ガール?). The name originated from a 1970s brand of jeans called "gals", with the advertising slogan: "I can't live without men", and was applied to fashion- and peer-conscious girls in their teens and early twenties. Its usage peaked in the 1980s and has gradually declined. The term gradually drifted to apply to a younger group, whose seeming lack of interest in work or marriage gained the word a "childish" image. It is now used almost interchangeably with kogyaru."

My definition of Gyaru = a girl who loves to party, loves makeup, love fahion and doesn't care about standing out and doesn't care about getting married or working. Lolz.


I recently started to follow the Gyaru trend even though it's been here for a while! I love the fashion that Gyaru's have! From the big doll eyes to the beautiful big hair and the cute outfits!



After seeing Tsubasa Masuwaka and the dolly wink collection I'm a total fan!













I really want some dolly winks! >_<



I've been pretty much into this Gyaru fashion since the beginning of the year!

Most Gyaru's have caramel colored hair or dark blonde. Some have very big hair which I totally love! I love the Hime Gyaru style~












I especially love Gyaru's in kimonos! It looks gorgeous!



I love Gyaru's because they are always so glamorous! A total head turner in the streets! Uljjangs look for natural perfect beauty for everyday life but Gyaru is more pop star, celebrity glam look! Love both!






No comments:

Post a Comment